By Source: Newcastle upon Tyne Evening Chronicle
Click on the headlines below to see more information about each cutting. Cuttings are ordered chronologically.
- The men apart: many don’t want to live in a world of fear, by Roy Smith
- The men apart: bitterness beneath the gaiety, by Roy Smith
- Letter: understanding, by ‘A Man Apart’
- M.P. pleads for ‘compassionate’ change in law
- Obscenity law maybe meaningless – M.P.
- Homosexual bill is given second reading
- Filibuster fails to beat sex bill: 85 majority after long sitting: actor Faulds in big row
- Sex bill end of long road – Lord Arran
- The odd couple’s bizarre world
- People walked past dying man in street