By Source: Sheffield Telegraph
Click on the headlines below to see more information about each cutting. Cuttings are ordered chronologically.
- Play censorship
- Boys' need for girls by head: 'men of the world at 17'
- Change in homosexual laws could cut crime - Society
- Youngsters in ‘sleazy’ nightclubs
- The law and the homosexual
- The homosexual – and the law, by I Sainsbury
- Free vote on Wolfenden is peer’s pledge: Private Member’s Bill needed to change law
- Homosexual Bill is defeated by 19 votes
- Lords query sex Bill: age limit move