By Subject: COUNSELLING, MEDICINE AND HEALTH
Agony Aunts, Advice columns
Click on the headlines below to see more information about each cutting. Cuttings are ordered chronologically.
- Teen’s ‘crush’ upsets parent
- Helping the homosexual
- Letter (to agony aunt): gynaecomastia
- Monica Furlong column
- Letter to agony aunt: am I gay?
- 476 call for help
- Letter: tragic partnership
- Homosexuality and public schools
- Clare Shepherd: May I help you
- Should I go out on Christmas night?
- (Ann Landers advises reader who thinks his son might be gay)
- Letter: can I defend this divorce action?
- The advice-and-consent industry, by Timothy Hall
- Dear Ann, by Ann Landers: son homosexual dad distressed
- A young man asks: dare I marry?: for men only
- Letter: I think I may be queer
- Letter: Is my son normal?,
- Letter: Shy reader
- (letter to advice column about the sexuality of a girl’s boyfriend)
- Letter: An affair
- Letter: My problem is the urge to dress up in women’s clothes
- Letter: he’s homosexual, by troubled out west
- Letter: I dare not tell anyone I’m a homosexual