By Source: Glasgow Evening Times
Click on the headlines below to see more information about each cutting. Cuttings are ordered chronologically.
- Party “girls” were men dressed up...
- Britain has a million homosexuals
- Homosexual law to be retained
- A “charitable fellow” writes to Sir Cyril
- Presbytery oppose homosexual bill
- For and against sex Bill
- M.P. hits at “gay bachelor” adverts
- M.P.s cheer as that bill gets majority of 85 votes
- Homosexual bill: second reading
- ‘Girlie’ books, says Meg Munro, the new status symbol of 1967
- Youth is not on their side: personally speaking, by Gerry Kilgallon
- Letter: no wonder I'm worried, by Really Sick