By Source: Titbits
Click on the headlines below to see more information about each cutting. Cuttings are ordered chronologically.
- Letter to agony aunt: am I gay?
- Blackmailers prey on America’s sex outlaws, by Tony Delano
- Letter; Samaritans, by Rev, I Lowery
- ‘If you want her, have her’: sex behind bars, by John Roberts
- A young man asks: dare I marry?: for men only
- The she man: how can you tell that ‘woman’ is a man
- Convicted branded scorned: I know the lonely, despairing life of the homosexual
- The girl who falls in - love with a girl
- Letter: My husband wears my clothes, by Mrs R.S.
- Hair today – gone tomorrow
- Take that, you right honourable member for *nether wallop!
- Letter: This is why they’re lesbians, by Miss W R
- The truth about lesbians, we don’t want to be cured: the bond between two women in love with each other is strong and few seek help to break it. All they ask for is acceptance – and understanding, by Rupert Butler
- Letter: I’m queer . . . and not ashamed, by P.T.